CC3D 비행제어장치는 OpenPilot 펌웨어를 올릴 수 있는 안정된 하드웨어입니다. CC3D는 OpenPilot GCS(Ground Control Station)을 사용하여 고정익은 물론 옥토콥터에 이르기 까지 설정을 하실 수 있습니다. 보다 상세한 설명은 여기를 클릭하세요.
CC3D 셋업 경험이 있으시고 영어에 익숙하신분은 다음 원문 링크를 참조하여 업그레이드/셋업을 수행하십시오!
펌웨어 업데이트 및 셋업
1. OpenPilot 15.02.02 (윈도우용, 32bit) 을 다운로드&설치
기존에 다른 버전이 설치되어 있다면 삭제 후 재설치 요
2. OpenPilot GCS 실행 -> 하단 메뉴 ’Firmware’ 클릭
3. 클릭 ’Rescue’
4. CC3D F/C 를 USB에 연결
5. 클릭 ’Erase Settings’ -> OK
6. 약 30초간 대기 -> USB로 GCS와 CC3D가 연결됨
7. 클릭 ’Upgrade & Erase’ -> 약 30초 소요
7번 과정 후 CC3D는 자동 재시작되어 USB로 연결됩니다. 간혹 재시작에 실패했다는 메시지가 나오는 경우도 있으나 re-pulg 하시면 정상동작 합니다.
8. 하단 메뉴 클릭 ’Welcome’
9. 클릭 ’Vehicle Setup Wizard’ -> Upgrade는 생략하고 ’Next’로 진행
10. 화면 안내에 따라 설정을 진행 하십시오.
Openpilot MINI CC3D Atom NANO CC3D Side Pin Flight Controller for FPV QAV 250 400 Quadcopter
This CC3D Atom is about half the size of the regular OpenPilot CC3D, but with the same functionality.
Now you can get all the great features and functionality of the full sized CC3D flight controller board but at about 1/2 the size!
Product Details :
– Hardware Revision : 2
– BootLoader Version : 4
– The CC3D provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes.
– Powerful STM32 32-bit micro-controller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
– 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
– 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
– Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
– Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required.
– Spektrum satellite receiver support.
– Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
– Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
– 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
– This OpenPilot CC3D Atom board also includes a high quality, protective case.
– Side pin CC3D Atom flight controller
– Item name: CC3D Atom/Mini
– Size (board only): 30mm x 17mm
– Size (in case): 22 x 38 x 12mm WxLxH
- Version 1 – First bootloader version which was loaded onto all CopterControl boards.
- Version 2 – Safe boot capabilities were added to prevent the user from being locked out of the board due to a bad hardware configuration.
- Version 3 – Added different USB serial numbers for bootloader and firmware. This helps Windows separate the two functions of the board by making it think there are two different boards connected. Twitching servo movement during the board start has been eliminated.
- Version 4 – Added support for internal settings erasure so that no more special firmware is required; simply enter boot mode and click Erase Settings (CC/CC3D/Atom and OPLM)
Version 5 – Added better F4 processor support (Revo and OSD)
How to Upgrade the Bootloader and Erase Settings
If it is necessary to upload the bootloader, strictly follow these instructions:
- Download the appropriate bootloader (ie CC3D – BL4 or Revo – BL5) and save it to your hard drive where you can find it again
- Using the Firmware workspace in GCS, and with the board disconnected from USB, clickRescue and follow the onscreen instruction to connect the board
- After the board is detected, click Open and select the BootloaderUpdater (BU) file from where you saved it on your hard drive
- Click Flash to flash it to your board
- After the flashing is complete, press Boot and wait until the blue LED is on, then flashes, and finally goes off (normally ±15 seconds).
- Wait 10 seconds more.
- Disconnect the board from USB.
- Click Rescue, connect the board, click Erase Settings and wait for the erasure to complete.
- Disconnect the board from USB.
- Click Upgrade and follow the onscreen instruction to connect the board to automatically install firmware.